We love working with clients who value our food-first approach to nutrition. We have partnered with many brands on a variety of projects including recipe development, sponsored blog posts, social media shout-outs and branded food and nutrition content. Recently we coordinated a multi-level campaign with a client that featured blog posts, branded nutrition content and original recipe development for an in-house magazine, as well as advertising through a variety of social media channels. We’re a one-stop-shop for your amazing food and nutrition campaign.
Media & Nutrition Communications
As dietitians we pride ourselves in the ability to transform the latest in nutrition research into accessible information for a variety of audiences. We have a profound understanding of what consumers want and a down-to-earth style that people relate to. We are experienced in creating evidenced-based, yet practical nutrition content for various publications and we have contributed as nutrition experts to a variety of print and television media.
- Cityline featured blogger of the month: Dara & Erin from How To Eat
- Weather.com: 33 Amazing Superfoods for Weight Loss
- Canadian Living: 5 Dieting Mistakes That Keep You From Losing Weight
- Elle Canada: The Lazy Girl’s Guide to Toned Abs
- Real Style Network: 15 Holiday Diet Survival Tips
- Lipstick Lifestyle: Fall Harvest Favourites You Should Be Eating
- Ontario Home Economics Association: Nutrition In The News
- The Sun
- “Bad” foods that are good for you | HEALTH | Health & Fitness | Life …
- 10 foods that boost your brain power | Eat | Life | Toronto Sun
- Keeping that healthy eating resolution | Eat | Life | Toronto Sun
- 16 Healthy snacks under 200 calories | Health | Health & Fitness